This Christmas jam recipe is the second in our Christmas series by Charlotte Roberts, creator of Charley’s Health, qualified personal trainer, fitness fanatic and blogger.
This recipe is suitable for vegans, dairy-free and a healthy treat! Perfect on toast, as a sponge cake filling or as a topping for your winter porridge.
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1 heaped tsp Rainforest Foods Acai Berry powder
- 1/4 tsp mixed spice
- 2 tbsp date syrup
- 1 tbsp Rainforest Foods Chia Seeds
- Gently heat the berries in a saucepan with a splash of water until they start to break down and create a sauce like consistency.
- Once the berries have melted and you’re left with a thick berry juice, stir in the date syrup, acai powder, spice and chia seed. Continue to mix until everything is well combined and the jam has started to thicken.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool completely, before transferring to a jar.
If you make this, be sure to tag us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter!
The next Christmas recipe will be released next week, and you may want to use this jam with it, so keep an eye out on social media.